S5 Siemens Programming Software

Help. I am familiar with Modicon, Proworx, and AB software but this antiquated S5 software is new to me. Can anyone tell me the steps to get online with a S5 100U CPU102? I believe we have recently purchased a copy of the Acon software??? Cant remember the name exactly, I'll have to look again... Seems quite simple with Sq.D and AB with going online. I am not familiar with Siemens terminology so it makes it difficult. If nothing else, does anyone know where I can go to read a software manual for this?

We have always used a Siemens PG720 Programming terminal which has all the software and hardware onboard required for all S5 PLC's. I belive we have hard copys of the Software manuals somewhere I will look and see if there is any thing that might help you.

hai chris
i am siva . i am a PLC,SCADA programmer i am doing in ge-fanuc, allen bradley. i am also new one to this siemens. so if you dont mine please send the module catalognumbers and hardware configuration and software details. i want to familiar in siemens also

thanks josper

thanks josper

thanks for your suggestions. i tried alot once any one send a one more tag then it will easily and helpful tome thats why i asked if you knows you have to give reply otherwise simply study this one and leave it .ok dont give such type of suggestions

"josper", is that supposed to be some kind of mockery ?
thanks for your suggestions. i tried alot once any one send a one more tag then it will easily and helpful tome thats why i asked if you knows you have to give reply otherwise simply study this one and leave it .ok dont give such type of suggestions
I am sorry if I offended you. I just wanted to point out that you are asking for a lot that you could relatively easily find yourself.
Try to google "Siemens manuals", and you will get as the first hit an excellent portal for all of Siemens manuals.
I like to help, especially if the poster puts in some efforts first.