S7 Mmc

About the discussion about temperature ratings:
I still havent seen the specs for a Siemens MMC card, but the other day I stumpled upon an industrial grade CF card from Beckhoff, which had a temparture rating of 85 degrees.
This certainly bests the Kingston card's 60 degrees with a large margin.

I make mistake and formatted mmc 8mb card. Then i wrote image file back to 8mb mmc card and it works again. Special thanks for you Tischer ! :)

pasimanninen said:
I make mistake and formatted mmc 8mb card. Then i wrote image file back to 8mb mmc card and it works again. Special thanks for you Tischer ! :)

So, you have an image of 8mb mmc card. Could you be so kind to share it with as? (see previous post)

Hi, looks like that Tischer have all MMC card files, i also lost my 8mb mmc original image but it works well with Tischer´s 4mb file.
Only firmware changed back to original firmware. I) must test with 8mb file how it will be works.

Hello : I don't know what you mean .
because tischer's image file just let you
format mmc card easily ..
it can not restore original file that you lost

Hi, i have downloaded the 4m file from tischer but it is too large to fit onto my 4m card (volume is 13.4m free space) and the file is 15.4m. Any help would be appreciated.

wilky1980 said:
Hi, i have downloaded the 4m file from tischer but it is too large to fit onto my 4m card (volume is 13.4m free space) and the file is 15.4m. Any help would be appreciated.

I have also tried using win hex to copy the image onto the mem card, could anyone please give me some guidance on how to do this please. Upto now i have managed to copy the hex from tischers file onto the memory card which was previously formatted using windows.

Thanks in advance for your help guys.