FactoryTalk View Site Edtion Startup

speedsix

Hi,
Q1:I'm abit new to the SE version, I've always used Me. I am trying to get the runtime client to automatically start up when they start the VersaView. I am using FactoryTalk View Site Edition and a VersaView 1200p industrial pc. I dont want the operators to have to start the client or see any of the xp running in the background.

Thanks
LL

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am having a problem with conversion from RSView32 to FT View SE Local project on version 12.00 (CPR 9 SR 12). Firstly, I have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, having some problems with site edition and FactoryTalk Directory Configuration wizard. I moved the application (the .sed file, the...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure there is NOT a way to do this, but wanted to ping this group and see if anyone else has come across a solution. I have 11 Factory...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have only worked with FactoryTalk View Machine Edition (HMI) and I have been longing to lay my hands on FactoryTalk View Site Edition...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have a project using FTView SE 10 (Network Distributed). We configured PLC and HMI in an existing application, and the communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom