PLC for beginners

James_Knight

Hi All,

Good day to you all, just want to ask if there is any thread here
for those beginners like me. I really want to learn and I'm very much
interested to learn the PLC thing. Hope to here from you guys.
Thank you very much.

Hello James,

In answer to your question YES this sight is riddled with information for beginners. But first a few things before you start, there are a few things you should know, two of the biggest peeves are:
1. Try to ask specific questions, such as brand of PLC Model etc...
2. Make the attempt to search this website and / or others before asking a question.

I This Helps You
Tom

Hi All,

Good day to you all, just want to ask if there is any thread here
for those beginners like me. I really want to learn and I'm very much
interested to learn the PLC thing. Hope to here from you guys.
Thank you very much.

Welcome to the forum

Yes there are several threads that will help you, first try and find out what brand of PLC is being used in your area, there are many different types and brands, once you find out then come back and let us know, I have several good threads book marked that may help

Hi James,
This is a question that is asked often. The following link may help you out in learning about PLC's.

Regards,

Maybe if you were to pay Phil to advertise on this site.
I would leave this post on