FT View SE V11 - PB->ME->SE Conversions Missing Images

Tanquen

Importing a number of SE, ME, PB, View32, WinView apps into View SE 11. Looking for a way to find and consolidate all the images into the one HMI Server and not overwrite each others. The conversions are not being done on the HMI Server and when they are imported the screens show an X where the bitmap should be.

You would need to convert them separately, and then manually merge them into one project, if your goal is to combine all the screens/tags/alarms into one project.

I remember with RSView32, that for some reason I had to convert it on Windows XP 32-bit (maybe Windows 7 32-bit *might* work, but 64-bit - no). I ended up using FT View V7 to convert from RSView32, then brought it into V10 or V11.

I was just trying to figure out the best way to find the images used and then consolidate. Some may be using an image with the same file name but it’s been customized or using a new image that has the happens to have the same as an image from another project.