DONATE your automation expertise to COVID-19 fight

PLC help

I am also willing to help wherever I can. I'm located in the Minneapolis area. Allen Bradley, Automation Direct, some GE.

I will help if I can. Located in Massachusetts. Experience with and software for AB, Mitsubishi, Omron, Automation Direct, Cognex, and Keyence. Also experienced in programming robots, both collaborative, and industrial.

-Dave

Hi, count on me

Based in Caracas, Venezuela

I'm willing to help remotely or here in my country.

Expertise: A-B/Rockwell

Micrologix, CompactLogix, ControlLogix, PanelView Standard, PanelView Plus, PanelView Component.

Power Electronics, DC Drives, VFD's and Servos

Specially good at startups and troubleshooting

(Spanish is my mother language)

Contact me by private message (this forum)

- Jose Rafael Gimenez

As a Canadian we need minor things. The pulp for the masks from BC. You have to have local ability with your attention to source the workforce. I can give you raw materials Phil, but you need to step up what we do with them.

Willing to help

Located in Northern Iowa, no work for a couple weeks. Specialize in Allen-Bradley PLCs primarily and electrical troubleshooting.

COVID-19 Help Offering

I have been retired for a number of years and now I’m somewhat disabled, but I’m willing to help in any capacity. I am located in Rochester, NY. You can contact me at [email protected]. Most of my experience is in the commercial, industrial and utility areas. Before my retirement I was either licensed or certified in a number of areas or fields. Besides PLCs (mostly GE and Allen Bradly) and control/monitoring systems my training, knowledge and experience include, but not limited to: HVAC/R, Boilers, Chillers, Pure Water Systems, Power, Pumps, Air Compressors, Air Handlers and their systems, teaching, pipefitting, cabling, Clean Rooms, Electrical/Electronic work and computers. If needed, I hope that I can make some constructive contributions. Stay safe and healthy.

I am a Python/Javascript/C/Fortran bithead with experience in data centers and image processing for spacecraft, so not much PLC experience. But I am in Rochester and could be DJC's Man Friday if summat serious came up.

Oh, and I can usually make poorly-documented, finicky protocols work.

Thank you. Sounds great! I will certainly contact you should I be asked for help.

Take care. Stay safe and healthy.
Dan

Beckhoff, VB.NET, AB, Siemens

How can you help?
I can help with spare time in evenings, weekends.
I usually do automotive stuff, but if I can help then I'd be happy too.

I have experience with PLCs mainly Bechoff lately, but Siemens and AB too recently, Studio 5000, Siemens TIA Portal or Simatic Manager (please gawd no! lol) I can do SQL things and we use VB.NET for Beckhoff HMI, but I can probably figure out the new Beckhoff HMI stuff or cheap and dirty just virutalization.

I can build panels, not big ones, I can design them with EPlan. I don't have any dollars at my disposal to donate parts, but I could round a Beckhoff PLC or 2 probably. I can help remotely too, I have lots of experience doing troubleshooting over TeamViewer and VPNs of different flavors.

I have experience with Cognex and Keyence cameras, barcode scanners. Keyence laser markers. Technifor part markers. Zebra printers.

I am comfortable programming in Structured Text, Ladder, and Sequential Function Chart.

I have no experience outside automotive though.

How can hospital equipment manufacturer reach you?
Please private message me your info and what you think I maybe can help with. I am close to London, Sarnia, and Windsor, Ontario Canada.

Stay Healthy All.

Last edited:
Automation Direct, Horner, Omron
Click, Do-More, Productivity, XL4, CP1 series of PLC controllers.
AdvancedHMI, C-More, Micro C-More - HMI units
VB6, VB.Net programming

Help with programming in spare time and weekends.

Stay safe.

Hi, I'm in Melbourne Australia

I'd love to help.

I can program Allen Bradley, Schneider, Omron, Siemens TIA and PDM Starters etc..., Mitsubishi, Pilz PNoz and PSS, Citect scada Wonderware Wincc etc..
I can access the software as required (through my colleagues) so no need to supply them.

Cheers

Count me in! I live in Atlanta Georgia area. I have done mostly Allen Bradley PLC/HMI/VFDs/Servos projects. Have done few Siemens TIA portal projects. Several Automation Direct PLC/HMI VFDs projects. A few VB.Net projects with Modbus. Would be glad and honored to help.

Ready to help

I'm in.

Computer Engineering degree from Kettering University.
8+ Years programming PLCs.

Proficient in Siemens Step7, TIA, WinCC