Error creating Runtime

mobil1syn

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am running into a problem creating the runtime for a project I am working on. It will run no probem via the running man and play buttons, however it refuses to compile. Is there an easy way to find the items with these attached to them?

I have developed my HMI from global objects and other projects the senor engineer gave me to use. So it is very possible its left over from something I brought in.

drivererror.jpg

This RA knowledgebase should help with your issue. You will need to have TechConnect access to view it.

118608 - FactoryTalk View Machine Edition validation ERROR: Unsupported driver detected. Driver name = 'RSLinx Server'

Basically it states you have devices setup in your Virtual Backplane driver.
These are not supported with PV+ or PV+7 compact or standard.

Remove these unsupported drivers from the backplane in your (local)/(runtime) communications setup in FactoryTalk View.

Confirm your software versions. - all of them.
The EDS information is missing or incorrect.