Import 3rd party AOP to Studio 5000

RioPLC

I have an ACT350 weigh scale transmitter from Mettler Toledo and am trying to import their sample code and tags into my project.

On the website they provide the AOP in v24.02 of studio 5000. My project is running v31. I extract the zip file and run the .acd file.

I select change controller and choose my ControlLogix 1756-L83ES v31

Now how can I get this project imported into my main project to have all their tags and sample code on mine?

Similar Topics

I'm trying to import a .prj file and I keep getting the error message: Project import error. i Any ideas how to get around this? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Good day colleagues, I have a problem with a plc slc 5 since I export the tags to my factory program to load them into a panel view 1000 plus 6...
Replies
Views
hey good afternoon ! I have a simple question, I need to import an Add on instruction to a controller that is in operation and cannot stop. Is it...
Replies
Views
I am very familiar with Studio 5000 PLC programming. And I'm very familiar with C-More HMI programming. But this is my first time using a C-More...
Replies
Views
I am trying to import addresses and symbols from a PanelBuilder32 application into the RSLogix 5 Address/Symbol database - however each time I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom