Is a bit high????

XIC(first-pass bit) => start with a zero total, and override previous state in UDT as zero when XIC(first-pass bit): will only add for ones; will do nothing for zeros.

What if one instance of the AOI is called twice in one scan of one program? Or once each in two different programs? Or not called the first scan?

What if one instance of the AOI is called twice in one scan of one program? Or once each in two different programs? Or not called the first scan?

Only the last two are a problem, but you're really reaching.

But if that is the case, then the code would have be changed to calculate the total from scratch when triggered by first-pass, and all 1048 would not have to be called on the first scan.

Similar Topics

If any of you wizards can help in this I would be ever more grateful. We have this device that generates 9 second pulses coming into a DI module...
Replies
Views
After watching The Universe is Hostile to Computers from Veritasium, I suddenly remembered a lost weekend years ago trying to reproduce the same...
Replies
Views
I don't know what to think about this... When a "finger car" travels over a bump, there is a spike in the output Q1.3 (24 vdc output). I've...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am creating some local messages of faults in View Studio ME. I would like to setup the compactlogix processor to only rotate through...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents I need some help, Keyence UK is not supporting Keyence PLCs in the UK anymore, I have programmed an operation in Ladder with a 24 bit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom