SCADA Software

There are a couple out there that although not free they do have either a time limit or tag limit in demo mode.
One I can think of is Progea Movicon, this will work for two hours and pops up a nag screen every so often but is fully functional.
I believe that IFIX also runs for two hours, however, I'm not sure it has a trial download.
The other thing is you may need to be a company to register & download the trials.

https://accautomation.ca/create-a-plc-with-hmi-training-and-learning-environment-free/

The above thread may help you out. It shows the PLC Simulator (Do-More Designer Software - Free) communicating to AdvancedHMI. (Free VB.net HMI Software Package)
The AdvancedHMI package is written in VB.net and runs on visual studio. Communication has been written for several popular protocols and PLCs. Connection to databases is very easily done with this open-source program.

Regards,

Hi Folks
I want to learn SCADA basics and applications. Which is a good software for the beginner, I want one which is free.

What kind of beginner are you? Like, never used PLCs or HMIs?

But like others said, Ignition hands down is the best system. You can learn on 2hr license for free (that you can reset) and is really awesome solution.