cx program omron

zakir

hello everyone. i am using CPU CJ1M for omron plc. i have used CS1G before and i could interconnect the cabinet using this model of CPU. but my company approved only CJ1M CPU. in that case i need to make connection with the computer with the plc cabinet every time there is a problem. but i want to put one computer and a permanent connection with the plc cabinet. in that case they will only open the cx- program and choose which sector they want to look for? i did it with CS1G. but cant get any solution for this.

thanks...

There are no real differences between the CJ1 and CS1 products in terms of programming connections.

You should be able to do a similar connection for the CJ1M as you did for the CS1G-H.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a customer that needs a CQM1H (CPU51) replaced. They purchased the processor new-old-stock from a source they found online...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We have a PLC Omron CJ2m CPU12, it contains an old program and it is UM read protected by password. Now we have a new program...
Replies
Views
Hi, i need to make: 1- A PLC Program on Omron PLC CP2E-N using high speed counter E6C3-AG5B 360P/R 2M(Absolute) ,to Reject bottles on Conveyor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Normally I would try to research this more before asking this, but I am under a tight schedule of changing computers. I have a bunch of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom