Viewing Data from AW70 H90 Server via micro wave to Two Remote Control Rooms

IdealDan

Hi Friends

This is a continuation with more info I have got.

Client wants to Visualize Data (No-Control access) from DCS having AW70 H90 Server (Foxboro) offshore via an existing micro wave system to two different Control rooms in their Port Harcourt office (onshore)

I’m thinking of deploying a SCADA (May be WINCC or ADROIT)with an OPC Server (May be Matrikon’s OPC Server for AW70-ForAPI) in other to view the data from the offshore Terminal Server.

• WILL THIS WORK?
  • IF YES, WILL I HAVE TO INSTALL OPC LICENSE AT THE AW70 H90 SERVER SIDE (offshore) AS WELL?
WHAT COULD BE BEST IDEA FOR THIS APPLICATION PLEASE

I will appreciate your input.

Similar Topics

Im trying to sum a running "Shift Total" production value and move it into a Month Total value that will continuously update for viewing...
Replies
Views
I have had experience with reading DDE data from RSLinx into excel but I have been asked by a client to generate a sheet with multiple tabs that...
Replies
Views
I recently made a small modification to a program for a SLC 5/05. It reads 6 elements from a "F" data table in a ML1100. It reads F8:61 to F8:66...
Replies
Views
hi all, I have just got started with iex developer and I want to view the status of multiple data words at the same time. I also want to change...
Replies
Views
Hi, most touch screens log data to a *.csv in some shape of form, does any one know of a decent graphing vb.net plug in or excel macro for viewing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom