B&R plc problem

umadara

I have big problem B&R 2005 plc (Cpu IF260).when i start the machine B&R 2005 plc working for a few secondes ( The green led (Run) is ON), then :
The green led will be : OFF
The ready is on
The Red led (error led) is on
and it stay like that without any changing .
PS: if i remove the power and i puted . the system of plc that i say it Repeat.

help me please

best regards
:cry::cry::cry::
:eek::eek::eek::eek::

From a 2013 entry . . .

>>>
Normally this type of CPU has a small Reset-Button protected behind the door. You need a tool to press the button as it is hidden a bit behind the surface.... Pressing the button results in a hardware reset (maybe you have to power off/on afterwards the CPU to make it run again).

For your problem you should check the LED signaling the data transfer on the CPU. if there is no blinking, the problem may be on the computer or the cable. E4808 means no connection to the PLC. Only if there is a blinking on the CPU would suggest data arrive on the CPU but are not processed.

Did somebody install/change programs on the NT-machine ? Was something changed in the enviroment of the System ?
>>>

If you don't have the manual, I would suggest downloading it . . .

https://www.br-automation.com/en-au...systems/system-2005/system-2005-users-manual/

Poet.

@umadara

you can open the CPU 260 cover and u will find a reset button on the left so push it with thin screwdriver so that u reset plc program at first then check all plc modules for any red fault lamp or any other modules that communicate with main cpu because main cpu can enter stop mode if it scans other modules and found fault with someone so it changes to stop mode

also check communication card board leds ( RX,TX) : transmitter and receiver if they are working normally

also check if the CPU memory card as it can be a program loss issue
so if you have the program; u can upload it using PG2000 software

I have faced some same problems with this CP260 so discuss your problem more and let me help u

CP260.jpg

B&R PLC Problem

Hi!

I have a problem with IF671 communication card. On this card the IF2 (RS485/RS422) connector and the TXD led belonging to this connector dont light up (only RXD led lights up).

The communication topology is the following: IF260 CPU with IF671 communication card. To this CP260 CPU is connected with RS422 communication (The TXD led doesn't light up either). Finally to this RS422 a PROVIT 5500 is connected. This shows a error code number 110.

The PROVIT 5500 sees CP260 CPU, but doesn't see IF260 CPU.

Has anybody met similar problem?

Waiting for your help.