1761-CBL-PM02 null modem and gender changer

You considered making your own? It was someone on here, Mark I think, that actually showed me the breakout boards with a clamshell. Unless you have an environmental reason not to, that is the way I would go.

You considered making your own? It was someone on here, Mark I think, that actually showed me the breakout boards with a clamshell. Unless you have an environmental reason not to, that is the way I would go.

I make a few custom cables for Paul so I would think he would opt for a one piece cable soldered... that said I do send a lot of people to Winford Engineering https://www.winford.com/

They have a great products for R&D and one off, also a good company I have been buying from them for about 15 years now

Maybe. Our time is expensive enough we prefer to buy them made, but it depends on how many we need and how much it improves the quality of the panel to have it all in one piece. Anything I need with a Micrologix 8 pin end, I get Mark to make for us, since those ends are not easy to come by.

My trial on this radio modem cratered after 5 minutes and is now requiring me to power cycle the modem to restore comms. I may have to stick with the old modems we use and Mark is already making cables for that one for us.