No touch symbol on pv plus 1000

Ricky B

Hi AB experts,

I have a PV plus 1000 that I replaced the touch/ keypad display to; I left an older version logic module in place that is 24 vdc. The logic module that I didn't use from the new PV set is powered by 120 vac. After powering up, and completing the touch screen calibration, a no touch hand symbol pops up on the screen and remains. I wonder if the newer PV display is too new for that older version logic module, and maybe there are some firmware revision issues? Any help to understand this problem is appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have a panelview plus 1000 which has a damaged screen (colour touch display module). I got a new display module and coupled it with the...
Replies
Views
I have an Archestra symbol within a Modern Intouch Windowviewer application that is doing some heavy data filtering before displaying the info to...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm new here so please don't scold me. :bow: I'm using Intouch 10.0.0 and trying to model an altitude meter with pitch and roll like in this...
Replies
Views
I'm working with an application that has to be done in 2012R2, so it doesn't have the situational awareness library and I find that the built-in...
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom