Lenze VFD

Benyamin

Dear All,
I have a stitching machine which use Lenze VFD that suddenly stop and could not run again. There is a message on operator screen saying: Fault Frequency Inverter. I could not find any part number/model on the unit but brand name is Lenze. On the operator manual book, there is a sentence saying that this VFD is maintenance free and brand name is Lenze Series 8210.
I googling Lenze Series 8210 and found one but the picture is different. Also the terminal wiring is different as well.
I appreciate if somebody would give me a hand.
Thanks.

Benyamin

lenze.jpg

The Lenze nameplate with all the specs is behind the removable IO Module.

Remove the screw over the X2 & X3 jumper banks and pull it straight off.

I work on quite a few machines with Lenze's and have had good luck on Ebay finding replacements

Dear Aabeck or other friends,
Do you know where is location of Lenze8210’s DC Bus?
Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Benyamin