Help require about communication with Lenze drives by Easy Starter

AB2005

[FONT=&quot]Hi;[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To get communication with Lenze 9300 drives, we have arranged “PC System Bus Adapter” Type EMF2177IB. We have installed software “Easy Navigator V1.15.0.0”. But we have failed to build communication with drive. Attached is the procedure which we are following. Kindly guide where we are making mistake.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The software installed for "30 days trial version".[/FONT]

Lenze_1.jpg Lenze_2.jpg Lenze_3.jpg Lenze_4.jpg Lenze_5.jpg

Hi;

Anyone can help me out?
Communication with drives has now been established but parameters are not showing. System says that device description is missing. Tried to update the software but not.

Did you import the descriptions as it says in photo 2?
The software when I used it at least came empty. Meaning you use easy manager to import configuration files, drives, application types, etc.
It's a few steps and I forget what I did.
This may be why you cannot connect..
You may call lenze tech support, they will walk you through it.
Just know if this is a new commission and you need to build motion applications, the free version does not allow you to view or build function blocks.

I tried to update the software via Easy Package Manager but faced an error. System tried to connect via default address http://update.lenze.com but could not.

I manually downloaded the “DeviceDescriptions Part1 to Part3” and when I tried to install, system says that software is already updated. I need help why drives parameters are not appearing if software is updated.