Compact Logix L32E/L30ER printing to Ethernet Printer(Zebra)

We do printing to Zebra's over TCP Socket frequently, works just fine. We also do it with Siemens, which is just as capable with a CP card installed. Your ZPL build strings are the same as they would be over RS232, its just a different chunk of code to get them to the printer over TCP/IP.

Do you mean Ethernet/IP with special firmware? or straight from Compactlogix/Contrologix to Zebra with an RTA Gateway?

Just straight from the processor/Ethernet Module. What is the PN of your Ethernet Module? ENBT/EWEB/EN2T, etc. Some of the older modules don't support socket interface.

Just straight from the processor/Ethernet Module. What is the PN of your Ethernet Module? ENBT/EWEB/EN2T, etc. Some of the older modules don't support socket interface.

I dont have a particular one, but it can be a compactlogix. Did you use version >v20 with Zebra LinkOS AOP or a generick E-net module define with I/O Assembly instance?

We do printing to Zebra's over TCP Socket frequently, works just fine. We also do it with Siemens, which is just as capable with a CP card installed. Your ZPL build strings are the same as they would be over RS232, its just a different chunk of code to get them to the printer over TCP/IP.

Hi Travis, can you share the one with siemens?