Powerflex 4 wont start

Hello All,

I have a Powerflex 4 VFD, not sure what is going on with this drive, was running, now is not.

d012 Control source is 22, which is correct for the application.

d013 Control In Status shows 0101, which is also correct. Jumpers in place from terminals 11 to 1 to 2, 2-wire control.

d020 analog voltage responds to moving the dancer arm.

Everything looks right! but the drive won't go into run mode, the LED is not lighting.

Anybody with experience with these drives that can give me some ideas of what else to check?

Thanks!

TM

Similar Topics

I have P036 configured as 2 wire SRC Control with an exteranl supply. I choose the direction with a 3 point rotary switch. The problem is when it...
Replies
Views
Hello All, A few days ago, we had a Powerflex DC (200V) 20P series break on us - relay board didnt want to switch So we sourced a new drive...
Replies
Views
Fairly new to the drive so apologise for the layman terms. Textile machine uses PF525 VFDs to control motors. The speed of the drive is currently...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I want to upgrade the firmware of Powerflex 40 from 5.001 to 6.002 can anyone tell me how can I do that?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently in the final week of my internship and I have encountered issues with communication between a PowerFlex 700 variable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom