magic button to make a list of Rockwell softwares with versions

Kataeb

I did not find a magic button to make a list of all the Rockwell softwares with versions, which are installed on my laptop!
While with Siemens, we have the Installed Softwares option, which we can export or print as excel or pdf!
Has anyone solved this puzzle?
Thanks

One option is to use the Windows control panel applet to view installed programs. In Win 7 and 10, this would be "Programs and Features." Once open, you can sort on the Publisher column and look for those starting with Rockwell. On my machine there is also one obviously Rockwell product with a blank Publisher; so look at the very top too.

You can look at FactoryTalk Activation Manager. This will show all the licenses you have. (Assuming that all your Rockwell software is licensed using FactoryTalk activation)

I actually have something that I created a while back that tells you what versions of Logix/Studio 5000 are installed. It's a function within a program that won't make sense to anyone else around here, I'll pull the code out so it stands on it's own and update it with more Rockwell programs. I may ask for peoples help with programs that I do not use to make it more complete.

And we'll need to think of a name for this program, which I'm generally terrible at.

From any version of RSlogix or Studio, select "HELP" from the menu, then select "ABOUT LOGIX DESIGNER" then "MORE INFO". This capture is from RSLogix v16 and shows I have many versions up through v31.

Capture.JPG