Getting ready to replace our old laptops.What is the USB version of the 1747-CP3 ?

Cydog

Good Morning ,

I'm getting ready to replace some old laptops with Window's 10 laptops. What would be the USB version of the 1747-CP3 , since we still have a number of SLC-500 PLC's ?

Also , I guess RS Logix 500 Software and versions are compatible with Window's 10 ?

Also , we have some older ControlLogix PLC's with version 14 , 15 , 16 and 17 . Will RS Logix 5000 load alright with these versions on Window's 10 64bit ?

Thanks so much . Have a great day.

Don't assume the older versions will work on Windows 10. Make sure you include VM software to spin up Windows 7.

Similar Topics

I need to spend some money (my own) before the end of the year, and it's about time I got a Scopemeter. I've been looking at the different...
Replies
Views
The application was working in Twincat 4022.16 Used VM for offline. recently changed the laptop and the getting the error with Message as below...
Replies
Views
We are using wincc scada WinCC system software V7.5 SP2 , connected to few plc . Past 3 weeks we getting this alarm continously when we checked...
Replies
Views
I am very, very new to PLCs. I only have experience with Picos, but I knew enough to save this from the dumpster. Apparently, everything on it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I tried today to get RD3A and WR3A instructions to work on the PLC and it didn't work, but it worked in simulation. I followed the clone...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom