WinCC Flexible license

ayman metwally

Lifetime Supporting Member
Greetings everybody,

I need to know what is the license model of WinCC Flexible. and does it really counts by (bytes) not (Tags)?

Also I need an average prices for a (100 to 1000) tags, one PC licenses.

I checked their website, googled but couldn't find any info.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
As already mentioned, Tags count as far as the licence is concerned. Don't forget, though, that by multiplexing in the PLC you can keep the Tag requirements down to a minimum.

Hi Ayman metwally, it seems to me that you are mixing things up.
WinCC Flexible is not WinCC V6.2.
WinCC V6.2 is more expensive and more powerful.

nonuke said:
Hi Ayman metwally, it seems to me that you are mixing things up.
WinCC Flexible is not WinCC V6.2.
WinCC V6.2 is more expensive and more powerful.

Thanks for reply,

Could you please point me to a document that shows the difference between these two SCADA software?

Thanks