HC900 Control Station keeps Rebooting

Jcamel

Hi all,
I've got several CS900 control stations being operated throughout my plant and have had no problems with them. Until now. I've got a 3 rack HC900 running 2 CS900s, I'm now adding a third. But since I started Programming and designing the HMI for the third it has been rebooting about 3 to 4 times an hour. No data is lost, no diagnostic issues are logged but it's running a part of the factory I cant afford any lost time on. I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem with the CS900.

Also, I've run 3 different Weidmuller power supplies on it and 2 different ethernet cables (for what it's worth).

Thanks
Josh

Hi all,
I've got several CS900 control stations being operated throughout my plant and have had no problems with them. Until now. I've got a 3 rack HC900 running 2 CS900s, I'm now adding a third. But since I started Programming and designing the HMI for the third it has been rebooting about 3 to 4 times an hour. No data is lost, no diagnostic issues are logged but it's running a part of the factory I cant afford any lost time on. I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem with the CS900.

Also, I've run 3 different Weidmuller power supplies on it and 2 different ethernet cables (for what it's worth).

Thanks
Josh

Honeywell says that you can have a maximum of 3 Control Stations on the network to a single HC900, so you are good there.

My experience with the CS and the Redlion Display it is based on that reboots come from Power Supply issues or programming issues. Try taking a known, working configuration from one of the other CS units and changing the IP address download it to the new display and see if it works. If it does, then the problem may be in your new configuration.