Controlling Multiple Breakers

Sounds like a Class I, Div II application.
In a previous life, I worked at a facility that worked with flammable/explosive gases. We had purpose built hoods. The exhaust fans had to be on and running for a set amount of time before the gas valves could be opened, if the draft in the hood dropped below minimum the gas automatically shut off. They were FM approved.

Since they are Square D and type Q0, you may be in luck. Sq. D makes a remote control version of the Q0 breakers that does not take up more panel space. The product line is called "Powerlink".
https://download.schneider-electric..._Name=48840-496-10.pdf&p_Doc_Ref=48840-496-10

They are intended for use in panels that come with the control system too, but you can use them separately and retrofit them into existing Q0 panels.

Similar Topics

Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
Hi fellas, Hoping someone can help me get started with this. I'm a little out of my comfort zone trying to set up communication with a ProFace...
Replies
Views
I have a text display "Word Lamp" that I need to change the background color of if any one of 3 (sometimes 4) PLC bits are ON, and on top of all...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I'm working on setting up a large excel recipe table for porting updates through the Linx Gateway RTD/DDE function into my recipe...
Replies
Views
I'm a Manufacturing Engineer with limited PLC experience and I am doing some research for our Controls Department. Does anyone have experience...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom