Siemens TP700 Comfort - language and logging

jumpier

Hi to everybody

i will to develop an HMI application with Siemens TIA Portal v15, on HMI model TP700 Comfot. Two doubt:
- i've configured 3 operator language on the project: when operator changes the language (using 3 buttons), is possible set the language number choise into a HMI internal tag?
- i need to export each hour a list with alarm raise, alarm acknowledge, alarm reset and also who is logged in when alarm raise / ack / reset. Is possibble do this using the basic system function or is required to write a vb script? Do you have some samples / links to share with me?

Thank a lot for any suggestion!!

Bye bye

I think this link may guide you to what you're looking for with regards to language selection.

https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/document/109478713/how-do-you-use-wincc-(tia-portal)-to-switch-languages-on-a-simatic-hmi-operator-panel-?dti=0&lc=en-WW

You'll have to give more details for your export. Do you want a csv file every hour, for example? Where do you want the information stored?

Thank you for your reply!

My customer ask me if is possible save a report (.CSV file format) each hour on USB support, with different file name (i.e. yyyymmdd_hhmm_archive.csv where yyyy = year, mm = month, dd = day, hh = hour and mm = minutes).
Each file will stored a list of alarms raised, acknowledge and reset in the last hour and (if is possible) the logged user on the HMI.

For the file name, i think be possible by using VB script, but i don't know how to save the alarms "only of last hour" toghetter to the user logged in.

Any idea? Thank a lot

Last edited: