Red Lion Graphite ethernet data tags

ERCfarcontrol

I'm having an issue with setting the network port mode and ip addresses with data tags. I'm using a Graphite with the auxillary ethernet port. I was successfully changing the port modes and IP's with data tags in the office.... set the IP data tags on screen, wait for the retentive tag storage write interval to back up the tags, then cycle power.

Yesterday I tested this in the field and all settings are set properly except the gateway address's. When I make a change to either gateway address it applies the change to both of the ethernet ports. I'm boggled. Is there something I'm missing about the gateways of dual ports?

A couple of unrelated questions...

1)Can the webserver only be used on one ethernet port?
2)What is the time interval between the writing of the retentive tags to memory?