Introduction to Ladder Logic Text Book

I'm searching for an introduction level text book on ladder logic programming, like "Ladder Logic for Dummies". What would be nice is that it uses Allen-Bradley's RSLogix 500 (english) software their MicroLogix 1200 SLC as examples. Any recommendations?

Tom Jenkins said:
Also look at the book at the top of the page.

I second that!

Click on the PLCS.net Store Button above.

After you order the book, start on the On-Line tutorial.

When the book comes, you will have a good start, and in the book is a handy place to put notes!

You should look at the DVD PLC course also. If it is within your budget, you will find it very educational!

best regards.....kc

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi All. I'm Ian, from Australia, and while getting long in the tooth, have not had a lot to do with PLCs. A lot of experience with complex logic...
Replies
Views
Has anybody taught beginning PLC classes at a technical school or community college? I am looking for a good textbook that won't be too expensive...
Replies
Views
Hello, everyone. I've been trying to wrap my brain around this for a few hours now - doing all the research. I am looking to control a heater...
Replies
Views
Hello, (It's long, so bear with me) First post, by way of introduction I am fairly new to the world of automation but have been reading just...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I'm a 27 year old(or young) guy from Sweden, I have been studying and am nearly done with my exams (upcoming in april) So here's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom