Inductive Automation

mrtweaver

I was wondering if anyone on this site has seen and or uses this product? It is called factory-pmi and factory-sql. What are the opinions on here?

I'm using it on a large project right now, and I really have nothing negative to say about it at all. I have high hopes that it will be the default frontend for all of my upcoming projects.

And, their tech support has been second to none so far.

There was a forum member from the company that used to frequent this forum. He got kind of blasted for advertising a while back and I haven't seen him since.

I haven't used the product yet but have done some research and it looks good....

That was me. My name is Nathan Boeger - I'm sure at least a few members of this forum know me. I provide free tech support to members of our Integrator Progam . I got in trouble here when I linked our free tech support chat client that runs FactoryPMI. I did also have a few other posts that provided some information about FactorySQL and FactoryPMI. I also spent time helping people with general questions. I still frequent the mrplc forums. I try to answer any question that I can help with - often about scripting, OPC, or networking (which is my background).

If you do a search by username and type in "inductiveautomation" you can see the threads that I participated in. The username is now deleted and all threads removed.

allscott said:
There was a forum member from the company that used to frequent this forum. He got kind of blasted for advertising a while back and I haven't seen him since.

I haven't used the product yet but have done some research and it looks good....