Factory Talk Activation Manager Issue

RedwingRazor

I am currently using a license server for several computers. I installed RSLogix5000 v. 20.04 onto a machine. When that machine is on, it automatically uses the license. It grabs the license and that license now can't be used unless I turn the computer off, but we use it for other services.
o_O

RedwingRazor,

These RA Knowledgebase articles should help you achieve what you are wanting to do.

732928 - FactoryTalk Activation: How to stop computer from using certain licenses
Access Level: Everyone

35376 - FactoryTalk Activation Server User Management
Access Level: Everyone

I am currently using a license server for several computers. I installed RSLogix5000 v. 20.04 onto a machine. When that machine is on, it automatically uses the license. It grabs the license and that license now can't be used unless I turn the computer off, but we use it for other services.
o_O

If you don't want that licence to be grabbed, you can always "borrow" it to where it's intended.