wincc flex fan animation

Just an update. I got some time to work with the simulate tag function. You will notice that it is on the "Loaded" event. You can only call it on the screen events. So if you need it on more than one screen you will need to set it up on every screen. I just made a temp tag and ran through a text list that I already had made up. When it gets to the max value it starts over again. The update rate is 200ms (according to help file) so it goes quick. I think this would be great for graphic animations.

FYI I am using 2008.

Similar Topics

Dear All, Do I need to write a script in WinCC Flex 2005 to animate a fan's rotational direction (Clockwise or Counter-clockwise) or it can be...
Replies
Views
I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I mainly work with Siemens PLC's and panels for our machines. But now I am faced with a pilot project that has to be as price friendly...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I have an older application that weighs pallets and prints labels for them. We used to capture the time/date of weighing, but we...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have WinCC Felxible 2008 SP5 installed on my Windows 10. I want to program Simatic panel TP177B using USB transfer cable. But i can't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom