Logix Riddle - Indexing

Yea, I'm surprised it lets you save something like that. Pretty significant.

Well potentially you might want to call a subroutine just once, conditionally, or many times, on different conditions.

You would use a JSR for the once....
and a FOR for the many....

No reason why not to do it, so it's not trapped as a programming or syntax error.

Well potentially you might want to call a subroutine just once, conditionally, or many times, on different conditions.

You would use a JSR for the once....
and a FOR for the many....

No reason why not to do it, so it's not trapped as a programming or syntax error.

Copy, thanks. I don't have scenarios at my plants that would require such, which explains my experience level at it. Thanks for the help.

Similar Topics

gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I have been doing logic programming and troubleshooting for about 25 years. I started working for a new company as PLC Application Engineer and I...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom