Mac 40+ Mta-100

fids

hi does anyone have an idea how to program the hmi use in a machine. the hmi is communicating with mitsubitsi plc. the hmi used is mac 40+ mta-100. please help me. if you can give me a site where i can download the software and programming manual it would be better. thanks

The MAC/MTA series has been discontinued and support for them is hard to find. When I get to work tommorow I'll dig around and see if I have the manual in PDF somewhere. It is relatively easy to program if you speak Mitsubishi. MPP can be used as well as SW-MTA-WIN. Check with your local distributor. The software is fairly inexpensive. You will also need a programming cable which is basically an rs-232 to rs-422 converter and a plug-in transformer as the MAC-40 does not have an internal power supply. I'll see what I can find in the morning and let you know.

jdkasper said:
The MAC/MTA series has been discontinued and support for them is hard to find. When I get to work tommorow I'll dig around and see if I have the manual in PDF somewhere. It is relatively easy to program if you speak Mitsubishi. MPP can be used as well as SW-MTA-WIN. Check with your local distributor. The software is fairly inexpensive. You will also need a programming cable which is basically an rs-232 to rs-422 converter and a plug-in transformer as the MAC-40 does not have an internal power supply. I'll see what I can find in the morning and let you know.

thank you very much for your time. i'm looking forward for the manual. thank you very much again.

fids said:

thank you very much for your time. i'm looking forward for the manual. thank you very much again.

Hi, I got problem also with this MTA-100. The machine use MTA-100+FX-20P-CABN+FX2N-32MR. Between hmi and PLC can not communicate each other. I already check to this mta, there is no choice to communication to FX2N, the choice to FX only. If you have the manual book in PDF for this MTA, may i get also? I am sure it will help many. Thank you.

Hi everybody. Can anybody help me where to find a link to download MAC Programmer/SW-MTA for DOS or MAC Programmer+/SW-MTA-WIN for Windows?
I need to UpLoad/DownLoad the program from a MAC 50 operator panel.
Thank you in advance and best wishes