master pass word for slc-500

erspin

:) I have a 8 digit number that will work as a password in any slc-500 I also think it will let you get into the plc5. What would this number be worth?

Stick it up on Ebay and see, there are a lot of insane people there... :rolleyes:

Example: A supposed "Ghost in a Jar" just sold today for $50,992.00. Really! Click HERE to see how stupid people can be... :sick:

beerchug

-Eric

Similar Topics

I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
I want to buy this program if anyone has it. Absolutely no one has it officially for sale. My cpu is IC610CPU104B My mail...
Replies
Views
I have a fanuc servo motor and drive that I salvaged from a lathe barfeeder that was headed for the dumps which I'm trying to see if I can get...
Replies
Views
I have an Omron NX PLC NX1p2 which Supports EtherCAT . also I have Balluff BNI00HA Ecat Block(IOlink Master). I have setup communications and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom