Weintek Recipe

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
Working with EBPro I have created my Recipe page and is functioning.
My questions concern how to call up a recipe, I list them by "Item" which
is my first entry (ASCII) is there a way to search this field for a match.
I have also created RECIPE Selection up/down arrows trying to get my list to cycle around (JOG+ Cyclic & JOG- Cyclic) and it seems not to work as I expect.
when jogging down seems to go off the page where I cant see what entry its on.
I would settle for creating a field of say 4-5 entries that are visible while I cycle through (up/down)the existing entries. Iv'e watched all the University of YouTube's I could find.
Perhaps some one has a better link to more information, The manual is sort of vague.
Thanks

I figured out it has to be done with a Macro, the Weintek demo is only a PDF that points to
the manual section 18. they have function blocks already written for it but having never worked with Macro's I have a lot to learn, I was hoping their demo would be an actual project that would open in EBPro that way it would be easier to figure out what they are doing. Does any body have a link to a demo that will open in EB Pro to look at with Recipe
Thanks

Could you not use the option list and name each option as your recipe. You can also assign a value so you know which recipe has been selected.

Edit: You can then use this value in macro to set the recipe

I have not used the list option before either, working with the macro's I see there are function blocks to do it and if I cut and paste the content into my macro I'm pretty close
just have to change a few instructions to match my project and create the buttons and entry input. Frustrating as Macro Editor is working on my Laptop but when I open up on office computer to work on my big screen it grey's out some and won't let me edit.
Wish the demo project would be an actual working demo on EBPro