wago codesys string question

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm having trouble locating string data to %MW registers.
This does not appear to work:
site_name AT %MW200: STRING[20];

Belay my last.
The above works.
The problem was in the hmi.
There should be a forum for "I know that once I have described my problem to someone, I will solve my own problem within 2hrs."
Sometimes I'll go to someone's desk to ask them about a problem, and as soon as I get there I realise the solution. Then there's that awkward "I am at your desk and so must have a conversation, but I really just want to go solve this problem!"

Similar Topics

Hi, I have never used modbus communication in Codesys 2.3, any tips and tricks are much appreciated. The system is a Wago 750-881 that controls...
Replies
Views
Hello, These days I am trying to implement a communication via EthernetIP between a PowerFlex 525 drive and a WAGO PFC200 with EthernetIP...
Replies
Views
Dear people, Is there any way to use native 3Codesys functionalities within a Wago e!****pit ironpython script? I want for example to export...
Replies
Views
Codesys Ethernet IP Scanner - Won't connect to a Wago 750-353. The Ethernet device and the Ethernet IP Scanner are both running. but then I go...
Replies
Views
Hello, Maybe it is just a simple problem, but I cannot solve it. I have a Wago 750-881 connected to a Beier HMI through IP TCP, the connection is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom