PLC 5 commands

ruz

Hii

Can anyone plz tell me the usage/relation of packet offset,total tns,size field in PLC5 typed read/write and word range read/write commands??
I want to know what values the field will taken if i wanna read /write 1 or 2 or 3 etc locations

Thanx

Have a look at page 14-6 of the DF1 Protocol command set in the link below; descriptions are for PLC-3 but I think will be useful also for your case.

DF1 Protocol

Hope this helps....

- [font=comic sans ms,sans-serif]fuzzy logic[/font]

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all. This is a very specific issue. My first time with a Modbus ProSoft. Customer setup doesn't make any sense but we're stuck with it...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Got an interesting question, has anybody tried to use a PLC to re-configure a router? I have done so using SNMP (relatively...
Replies
Views
I recently purchased a GSM modem model number SGM510 from a local dealer in Mumbai, India and I am trying to connect it to a Delta PLC that I have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have Siemens S7-1200 1214C AC/DC/Rly CPU with CM 1241 Rs232 module and Enfora GSM 1208. Help me how to send sms using PLC. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use a Allen Bradley 1769-L24ER-QB1B PLC to send a command from my Studio5000 logic to a Cognex DataMan 262Q barcode scanner...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom