factory talk (se and me) problem, refreshrate

Ingis

I think this problem started when upgraded from 9 to 10. I can't go back that easily. I know working with factory talk is .. challenging, but I need to do it with what I get.

I have for example a valve. It exists out of two image. green for open, black for closed. I click on the valve, the valve opens, but the screen stays black. If I go to a different display and go back, the valve image is update to green. So I looks the internal refresh of the screen is not working?

it is really strange. Someone any idea?

br
Wesley

What exact kind of object are you using. Is it a button, or a multi-state indicator, or two Images with animated visibility ?

In general, tag-based visibility or conditions *do* work, as they're a basic feature of the software.

If you stay on the original screen for some period of time, do the objects eventually change their display state ?