M340 unity pro connecting to Altivar 12

redautomation

Hello. I urgently need to control 10 altivar12 with m340 plc with MODBUS. Could anyone help me how we can control this drives from modbus in unity pro???
I wrote a program in unity pro, but when i start the drive( with frequency=0) it's ok. But when i write a frequency in the drive from animation tables of unity pro, the frequency goes up but after about 1 minute and unity disconnects from plc and goes to offline mode. Is there anyone who know what is my problem???

You probably have a mathematical error in your calculations somewhere. Does the plc go into stop mode aswel?

Similar Topics

Greetings, I'm new at PLC programming, but good a logic - so I thought. I've inherited a PLC system, which is presently operating in the field...
Replies
Views
If I am disconnected from M340, I cant see the Values. Unlike RSLogix when one gets to choose upload state values upon exit, and these state...
Replies
Views
I am trying to make a function that count the number of True BOOL inn a specific Array and return the count to an INT AlarmArrayActiveAlarms. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, My company have sourced a Modicon M340 PLC with a Magelis (XPT GTO4310) HMI. The intention here is to use this setup in order to...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with creating a shift register in Unity Pro on my Schneider M340. I am using the FFB SHR to try and get this to work. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom