Omron High Speed Counter

SeanLee

I have a Omron C200 Series Controller using CX-Programmer with a high Speed Counter monitoring an encoder.

I think i have the programming figured out for the Counter except one.
There are three different Speed settings for this machine so in the DM i have what i believe is the Original Memory location for the IR to reference the Parameters. Then there are 3 other memory loacations that contain parameters for the 3 speeds.

We are only using the first 11 ranges so that leaves me with 4 left and i want to use 2 of them. I figured that sence the DATA Transfer is only transfering to the first 11 i could enter my Parameters into the original Destination. NO DONT WORK

There is always a Data transfer the memory is never just off the original loaction. (Dont ask me why i think the guy that did the program was on crack and my supervisor wont let me Start from scratch)

Well the questions is what exactally is going on when this transfer is made, It does not change the parameters in my Original Memory. When i do enter in parameters for Range #12 the Range #12 Flag bit comes on but the Output #12 Flag bit does not.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

So wh