Easybuilder Pro with Allen Brandley

manin

Hello, I am trying to connect Weintek monitor with Allen Bradley Micro 820,
with ethernet interface.
I have downloaded a simple program to plc.
In easybuilder I have tried all ethernet options, but I have not managed to make the communicate.
In Plc connection guide, in DF1 ethernet IP, I see that PLC must have station number 1, but in RSLinx I see that the plc has 253, but I can't change it.
Neither in plc, or in monitor...
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)

Download the PLC Connection Guide from Weintek here.
Headline on page 941:
Rockwell Micro850 (Ethernet) - Free Tag Names
Supported Series: Rockwell Micro820/850 Ethernet Module.

I had already downloaded the guide, and tried this option, but I was doing something wrong...
Now it worked..

Thank you very much :)

I had already downloaded the guide, and tried this option, but I was doing something wrong...
Now it worked..

Thank you very much :)

Telling the forum what it is you were doing wrong, or how you got it working may help someone else in the same situation.

Telling the forum what it is you were doing wrong, or how you got it working may help someone else in the same situation.

Hello, I think that I imported wrong the variables, and I did not see any activity. All the other settings are fixed...

I am sorry for the mess, but I am trying to find out many things (Rockwell, FAtek, PID, Weintek) in small time and I am a little frustrated...

Thanks for all the help I get!!!