s7 1200 & cpu 1215C doesnt work

nwzt

hi every one,i am a new member.

in my working factory,our device does not work.

i chose the interface and subnet ,but system does not work and nat show any thing below area

thank u everyone.

14274301_1239060972834364_707274076_o.jpg

I would look at the 'Connection to interface/subnet', I have never used Direct at Slot, I think I always use some version of PNIE.

Try Disabling your firewall and antivirus software, I can't browse any CPU's with those enabled in our factory network.

If this system has an internet connection then you will have a problem. IP 160.0.0.110 isn't in the list of private IP addresses and resolves to a location in the US. Web search for 'private ip address ranges'.

If this system has an internet connection then you will have a problem. IP 160.0.0.110 isn't in the list of private IP addresses and resolves to a location in the US. Web search for 'private ip address ranges'.

Our factory has used this ip adress until the now.There was not any problem so far.
We send the ping from computer to plc,and it give response as i said.but system does not work.

Last edited:
try to telnet to port 102. That's what I've always done to verify that the firewall isn't blocking the S7 download port.

if it succeeds, it should go to just a black window, with no command prompt or anything.