Proficy Machine Issue V9.0

lcanada

For some odd reason I can not open up the diagnostic tool in Machine Edition. I click on the button and it will not pull up the diagnostics. I can not clear the controller faults that need to be cleared. I also can not open a variable report. My coworker hooked up his laptop and used an exact copy of my program and had no issues pulling up the diagnostics and the variable report. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good evening everyone, My first GE Project. I am using a GE VersaMax Nano(IC200UDD040-AB) using PME 9.0. The PLC has the IC200UEM001 Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I am having trouble with licensing the PME 8.5. I have recently installed PME on 2 machines. In first one I went through all the...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hi I am wondering if the RXI-042 PLC model (below PN) is programable via Proficy Machine Endition, if so, what is the firmware version needed for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, How do I set a password to PLC using Proficy machine software 9.5-9.8 or some other way? I as using Emerson CPE305 CPU. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom