OMRON CJ1M programm upload

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
I'm uploading from OMRON CJ1M CPU22 and CPU23 but I get the message "Erreur memoire ou protection UM en lecture sur l'API",I think the programm is protected
There are somes switches that I changed their positions and upload again; but the problem remain
Please can someone help me
Best regards

check the eight dip switches
i think 4 & 5 are for the comm ports defaults, but cant remember the others

Hello Iant
I tried the dip4 and dip5, but not any changing
Strangely, when I take back in their previous positions, it works
I get the same error with CPM1A and CPM2A, but there's no dipswitches with this plc; do you have any idea?
I thought that it's parameter settings on CX Programmer; I've searched every where, but no result
Hope to read you soon
Best regards