Possible to use 2711P-T6C20D8 HMI with Micro850?

technolog

Lifetime Supporting Member
We have a project coming up which we need to do as cheaply as possible. We have a used 2711P-T6C20D8 HMI. Is it possible to use this with a Micro850 or ML1400, for that matter?

Cheaply and AB doesn't compute, lol.

Is that HMI model you stated the PVP 6? The 7 is the current series and is probably a few bucks less. The 1400 works well with both, never tested the 850.

That's a pretty expensive HMI, unless you already have it I'd go for something like 2711R-T7T which definitely works with 800 series PLC (HMI programmed with CCW)

Edit: oops re-read, you have one used, never mind!

Apologies for the late response. I was sick for a while and this was sorted out by someone else. We eventually decided to use an Automation Direct EA3-T4CL with an ML1400.