Door Up/Down

I would use a vector drive with an encoder mounted on the motor shaft
Simple reliable you can get indexing software for the VFD set you open / closed set points
travel speed and your done.
Activate Open / Closed as needed everything is in the VFD.
I would also install 2 N.C. prox switches for over travel limits. Mechanical limits will ware out quickly in this application. prox switches will last longer

OK that's high cycle and most openers designed for that use are huge in size. I'm not sure ZAP would be suitable but Gate and Door have a direct drive (I'm still assuming your door is shaft drive)that may do the job. Give them a call and ask for a price.

I will also backtrack and say this may be unique enough a project that require custom approach.

I will call a couple of suppliers and see what they have to say.

I really think it says pneumatics, it just seems not very logical to me for it to be electric. Its only 400mm of stroke.

You said in the beginning that you can not use pneumatics or hydraulics. Now you say you want to use hem what's the real story.
400mm is long stroke for pneumatics or hydraulics it takes time to move that much fluid through the valves and cylinder I don't think you could get the speed you want. the volume of air you would need per stroke for that speed you will need to have a very large supply line.
the way I see it the only way is to use an electric motor ( Motor gearbox ) and encoder would be more reliable then limit switches. Anytime you use a switch you have to consider the live cycle of the switch plus the constant adjustments you need to keep the switched working.
you also did not say what type of door it is, what is the environment cloth roll up door, metal roll up door. a lot of thing need to considered here.

Try again.

Not working.

Make them smaller

I would use pneumatic and just vent the exhaust out of the building or room if thats a concern, 6 lb is nothing so a single cylinder with a 400mm stroke in the middle would be perfect

If you prefer beckhoff keep it simple with two simple outputs to use relais on 24 Volt, and 3 or so inputs for the open/close positions.
another one is a 2 Amps controller block from beckhoff.
You can also use a simple arduino for cheap solution.