Programming Ge 90 30 Problems

boomer1

I Was Making Some Program Modifications Using 90-30 Machine Edition For The First Time. Well My Problem Is When I Did This The Rung On The Right Side Pulled Out On Several Rungs. I Donot Know What I Did To Cause This Problem. Any Help On This?

Boomer1

You probably have ME set to normalize coils to the tenth column, but the original programmer set it up to put coils wherever they were placed.

Go to the 'fX Options' tab in the navigator window if you want to change whether or not to normalize coils to a specific column.

Last edited:
Ge Problems

Thanks Steve I Will Try What You Suggested Tommoror When I Go In.

Thanks Again Bryan

Similar Topics

Hy guys, I have a problem can you help me ? Well .. i have an CompactLogix L45 processor and a HSC module but i don't know how tu use de Z input...
Replies
Views
Greetings, Long time listener, first time caller.... I am fairly new to this so bear with me. My problem(s) are with the use of integers to...
Replies
Views
I've searched everywhere, the manuals on the siemens webpage, google'ed every possible term i could think of. I've even searched the honkey-tonks...
Replies
Views
Two issues regarding a problem with a 1747-L20C. It had been pulled from scrap with no firmware IC. I had an L20D and so decided to try and see if...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a few coil registers on my Modicon program that I need to put into a 40000 o 30000 registers, because I'm upgrading the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom