Panelview Firmware from 3.70 or 3.71 CD

MikeB

Hi. I made a mistake and tried to upgrade a Panelview 1400 to a version not supported by the hardware. Now I need to get back to firmware version 4.2 which according to Rockwell knowledgebase is on Panelbuilder 3.70 or 3.71 CD. I have CD's 3.80 and above, can't seem to locate an older one.

The actual file I need is
FW_Direct\2711-x14cx\C14TDHP.exe

can anyone help?

Ver 3.61. FW

From Ver 3.61
Couldn't find the 3.71 cd
Hope this helps

Change the extesnion to .exe, this is not an actual zip file, had to change the extension so I could upload on here

after the .exe version

thanks, although that file has a .fmw extension. Which is used when loading to a memory card. There should be another directory called FW_Direct or something similar that has the same filename with a .exe extension. Thats the one I'm after.

Try this one

I have attached the firmware executable as well as 3 more files on here.
I could send you the entir folder in a zip file though not sure I will be allowed to attach on here due to its size.
Send me a message with your e-mail if this doesn't work.

BK

it worked !

Thanks so much. Ran the DOS version you sent which actually used the .fmw file you sent previoulsy. All good...I owe you a case of beer !!