Communication HMIGTO5310/TSX Premium

JEANST

Hello
I must start 2 HMIGTO5310 in communication on Ethernet With a TSX P57253 (Unitelway protocol) through a TSXETG1010 (Unitelway/Ethernet) Gateway. One panel is communicating well , the other with the same communications settings don't want to communicate with the plc. When the panel starts, it shows the message (Invalid Rqst/Response Code: 30/FF). I tried to load the application which is running in the 2nd panel but it don't works too.

I don't know exactly what to do with this at the moment, if somebody have an idea it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

As it is PL7 P57, there should be modbus addressing for every variable and you could use also modbus driver.

Thinking that for unitelway panels needs at least different unitelway addresses.

Also on PLC side can allow communication from certain IP or unitelway addresses, for default there is no blocking to different IP adresses.

Do you have PL7 program from CPU?

Hello

thanks for reply

I found what was going wrong, in fact in each of the 2 HMIGTO there is a IP address AND a XWAY address. Both of these XWAY address was 0.0 then..conflict. I just had to change one to 0.1 then it was ok. For me IP address was enough I didn't know..

I just remark that this communication through the ETG 1010 Gateway is very slow. Maybe should I increase the baud rate at the unitelway side. is there anything else to be done, I don't know. Anything else about the webserver of the TSX ETG 1010 which is supposed to enable setup of the gateway, it is a real ****, I never can access to any settings, only blank screens..

Thanks for helping again :)

Yes, x-way addresses and IP are linked and there can't be same addresses multiple times.
Unitelway IP is translated to X-way address by address table.

Now when you have 2 panels, communicatio speed should be half of that than before, as communication load is doubled?

Changing RS485 settings faster is only way I think, but
you can't just speed up TSXETG1010 RS485 speed as you also need setup PLC side speed then same and it means full download of PL7 code.

Yes the speed of the communication has drop to a half that is exactly what I observe. I check from the plc side and the RS485 is set at his maximum possible for this old cpu i.e. 19200 bauds. so I can't do nothing regarding this. In addition i'm not very interested in reload the entire code as the installation is currently running.

Then there is not much to do with current hardware.
As PL7 is pretty old and also difficult to maintain allready (both PL7 software/laptop and hardware) it isn't sensible to add new parts to that CPU if there isn't parts on customer allready.

You can check if Vijeo panel variables are maded by arrays, as according this, panel should only read variables which are on screen displayed.

https://product-help.schneider-elec...Exchange/Controller_-_HMI_Data_Exchange-7.htm

Upgrade to newer Unity M-series would be better, as then you would have full and fast ethernet to CPU (of course depending of hardware and CPU model)