FactoryTalk View SE start DataLogging from the startup macro

JEANST

Hello all

I have a question, concerning datalogging in FTViewSE 8.0

I have 2 datalog models with 2 differents recording rates (30s for live datas and 1h for Energy counting datas) .

so i can't start if both from the classical way of Startup properties.
I would like to use the DataLogOn function and launch it from the Startup Macro.
And it don't works...If i manually launch the datalogon function from the administration console, it's ok.

If somebody have an example or another way to do it.. ?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon, Just upgraded FactoryTalk View to 8.2 . Worked great the last 2 days. Opened another application it asked if I wanted it in...
Replies
Views
Once i finished preparing to add three analog values to be on trends, then i stopped the datalog models and it was working ok but starting back...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom