Output isn't going to 24V on Delta SX2

Sprayman

Hi there,

Had a quick question (hopefully).

I am having trouble setting my output to 24v. I am not sure exactly how the inner workings go, but i have a 24v line and a 0v line coming into the output area. When I write Y0 high it should go from its initial 0v to 24v right?

I do not know of anything I would have to do on the code side to setup the output. I am simply just turning on the Y0 coil. i have done a voltage/connection test at every stage of the process. I can't figure out why it wont go high.

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

Ok So i figured it out, I assumed the output would give 24v, instead it ties to 0v. My initial relay connection was tied to V- and the output, I switched to connecting to 24v and reversed the connection points. Seems to work fine now. I guess to round off this quesiton, is there a way to output a switching 24v? not sure if thats even possible.

Thanks!

Part number is DVP20SX2